League start diet plans for those 24hr sessions

Whats everyone stocking up on?

I shall be indulging in salmon and cream cheese with a large selection of fruit, combined with a large bottle of rum for hydration purposes :P
Last edited by Boomshakalakaring on Mar 6, 2019, 1:01:34 PM
Last bumped on Mar 8, 2019, 11:09:12 AM
I'm not eating. No time to spare.
Usually i have big meal b4 I start new league and make sure fridge is loaded with enough of beers;) that keeps me going for long enough (usually for 12+hrs) till I’m drunk so much that I can’t play and just hit t bed and fall asleep;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
spinach and lemon water
I'll be having tacos with ghost pepper salsa.

Energy flows from hot to cold so by breathing fire next to my pc I'll give it a boost for them sexy frame rates! Plan B is to have the endorphine haze make me feel better about sitting in a queue half the evening.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
Work till 5 (launch is Noon my time)
Mrs makes dinner, I play till I fall asleep.
*edit - note to self, need some beer*
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Mar 8, 2019, 9:46:17 AM
"
DoubleU wrote:
Work till 5 (launch is Noon my time)
Mrs makes dinner, I play till I fall asleep.
*edit - note to self, need some beer*

ditto, tho i may need to work late. i have to catch up time, i've been super plagued with migraines this week and cbd oil ain't doin a god damn thing.

beer is a good note, maybe i'll steal that idea
The league start weekend is my cheat weekend, it's healthy eating, diet and exercise for 3 months, but when the expansion comes out it's 2.5 days of junk food, take out, and sitting in front of my computer doing nothing. I've got beer, I've got Dr. Pepper, I've got Funions, doritos, and popcorn. I'm gonna order pizza, and Chinese, it's everything teenage me would dream about. Then on Monday I go back to being a responsible adult.
Just a dinner for me and some cookies. I don't do 24h sessions and don't like to eat/drink while playing. More food = more breaks to wash hands. :P
...or y'all just put your dirty hands on the keyboards?
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info