[Assassin Theorycraft / W.I.P.] Cyclone CoC Volatile Dead ❤

Advise!!!! this is a theorycraft, in the next days i gonna reroll my assassin coc cospri build and see how works. Also im not sure if this build is nerf proof. Gonna see the Synthesis patch notes in the next weeks.

Hi, this is my first build (not 100% self made). I take the idea from here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2317937 (credits for Nela88 and lengocanh171092) and modified things i dont like (for example the cwdt unearth setup triggered with Scold Bridle).

The build is very flexible with the items, but Lycosidae is a no-brain option because of the "your hits can't be evaded".

The main defenses are acrobatis, phase acrobatis, enfeeble and fortify. You can drop Phase acrobatics and get more damage or life nodes.

The rest of items can be rare or unique, depending of the currency you have to invest.

Gem links:

Spoiler
6l (3 g - 3 b): Cyclone - Cast on Critical Strike - Volatile Dead - Increased Critical Strikes - Fire Penetration - Concentrated Effect
3l (2 g - 1 r): Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks - Fortify
3l (3 g) on claw: Unearth - GMP - LMP
CWDT setup (r - g - r ): CWDT - Blood Rage - Immortal Call (for proc the Soul of Arakaali pantheon - Queen of the great tangle needed)
Anger and Vaal Righteous Fire no need links
2l setup with blasphemy and enfeeble

Build Enabling Items:

Claw: Rare claw with the crafted mod "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill"
Lycosidae: don't need accuracy mods.
6l setup (atleast with a uncorrupted tabula)

Ascendancy, bandits and pantheon:

Spoiler
Ascendancy order: 1º Opportunistic 2º Unstable Infusion 3º Deadly Infusion 4º Ambush and Assassinate

Bandits: Help Alira (crit multiplier, resistances and mana regen)

Pantheon: Mayor God Soul of Arakaali (Queen of the great tangle needed for increased life recovery rate) and Minor God Soul of Gruthkul (maybe other minor gods looks better but its hard to cyclone in the middle of a pack of mobs without being hit).

Path of Building:

https://pastebin.com/PhLx3aqu

In the PoB i only put build enabling items, but can be improved or modified a lot.

For example you can improve or modify the build doing this:

Spoiler
Body armour

1) Use a rare elder body armour with +x to critical strike chance, flat life ,increased % life and %life recovered on kill. With that chest you can replace Increased Critical Strikes Support with Elemental Focus or Combustion)

2) Use a corrupted skin of the loyal with +1 to socketed gems or a tabula rasa with double corruption with +2 to aoe gems and +1 to socketed gems, but having less defenses.

3) The same as 2) but with a Loreweave (expensive af)

Belt

1) If you have god tier abyss jewels with +10% all res, 2 fire damage to spells mods and life you can use a Darkness Enthroned

2) Elder Stygian vise or leather belt with life, resistances and cdr. With 14% cdr you can reach 7.57 aps.

3) The Flow Untethered. Good life recovery rate, cdr and harbinger of time (+20% increased action speed). Need to cap resistances with other items. I think you can reach more than 7.57 aps with 20% cdr but don't know the threshold.

Helmet:

1) Volatile Dead Enchant (+1 corpse)

2) Fossil craft with pristine + scorched for life, % life and -9 fire res to nearby enemies. This is also useful for cap resistances.

3) 2 socket Hale Negator (huge life recovered when hit). If you choose this you need atleast a 3 link on gloves or boots.

Gloves

1) Atziri's Acuity for Vaal Pact, since we don't have good regen. Leech rate doubled and with Arakaali pantheon is a huge survivality improvement. Hard to cap resistances.

2) 2 socket Command of the pit. If you choose this you need atleast a 3 link on helmet or boots.

Boots:

1) Windscream boots for having 2 curses. Use a setup with Blasphemy, Enfeeble and Temporal chains (useful for delves). Mana reservation is a huge problem with this. You need 2 enlighten for anger and blasphemy setup and some reduced mana reservation jewels (expensive af) or a the devouring diadem, linking anger and blasphemy setup in the helmet (also EB works well).

Claw:

1) Multicrafted claw with Hits can't be evaded and Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill. This allows you to drop Lycosidae and pick a rare shield with life, spell damage, etc.

That's all. I wanna read what you think about this, if you see something wrong or not. Good luck exiles.
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2019, 6:48:12 PM
I've tested the build and isn't viable in the way i theory crafted it. With the crafted mod "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" unearth procs every 3,7 secs and desecrate don't remember but procs every +2,5 secs. I was so hyped :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info