They are BILLIONS!

Anyone played this game?

Looks fun. Reminds me a lot of starcraft. The unit voices (i.e. "Job Finished!") sound exactly like the Terran SCVs. Blatant rip-off but I don't care lol nostalgia :)

I was really into vanilla starcraft and brood war back in the day. Never could get into Starcraft 2. I think it was the art-style.

Here's a video I'm watching right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYiAjw7oNPQ
Last edited by coatofarms on Feb 20, 2019, 8:59:04 PM
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2019, 11:12:54 AM
Maybe I'm a brainlet but it took me at least twenty runs to get somewhat good at this game (as in not get overrun within the first hour). Protip: expand aggressively and stack those walls.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I got it on sale awhile ago. It's a decent game but i was bored after 6-7 hours. It's still early access and feels like it. The devs aren't on a Klei or GGG type level. Don't expect constant content updates. It's like $20 on sale and probably worth the price if you don't expect to much. I guess it depends how much you like strategy games.
OK I'm downloading it.

I'm going to try to win by just building units. In vanilla SC/brood war, cannons/bunkers were noob traps!
"
coatofarms wrote:
OK I'm downloading it.

I'm going to try to win by just building units. In vanilla SC/brood war, cannons/bunkers were noob traps!

for your first play? don't try it, or at least build walls.without wall you will maybe outlive the first wave but thats it.

@ topic:

game time played in steam: 138 hours

yes it's good.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Played 5 minutes last night. Had no idea what the fuck I was doing lol.

Will try to figure it out later tonight.
"
coatofarms wrote:

I'm going to try to win by just building units.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Think I bought it on a sale, but havent installed it yet. Some how dont feel like playing it. Looks decent though, gotta try it at some point. How many maps does it have?
"
CrazylikE wrote:
Think I bought it on a sale, but havent installed it yet. Some how dont feel like playing it. Looks decent though, gotta try it at some point. How many maps does it have?

4 maps. You start with 1 and unlock the next when you beat it.
it does look decent but i can't buy anything that is still in development anymore. i just can't support that business model.

so back to creeper world for me until next league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info