Xbox servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

CoC Spectral Throw ( Uber Elder viable for all content )

Videos :

Bandit : Help ALIRA

Tree :
Spoiler

Lab Order of points :

Itens For lvling :
Spoiler
First Set :
Spoiler

Gens :

Second Set :
Spoiler

Gens : same as the first set
If you are dying a lot for lack of resistance, just equip a Goldrim and a rare boot with resistances until the second Labyrinth and equip the items of CoC

Set 3 CoC : After the Second Labyrinth you can already start using cast on critical with this setup in the Tabula Rasa :
Spoiler

Gens:

Gear :
Spoiler

Weapon and shield
Spoiler

:
if you do not have much money I recommend a sword like that with a lot of speed atk and critical with an open prefix to craft spell with extra chaos and Lycosidae for hits cant be evade
:
If you have more currency left and you want to refine the build a dagger or sword like that with hits cant be evade you give the freedom to use a shild with damage and life
Gens in Weapon :

Gens for Shield :

Rins and Amulet
Spoiler

In the amulet I tried to find something with life and a lot of damage as a build based on critic I recommend that you try to stak the maximum of crit multplayer

In the rings I use the basic mark of the shaper combo with the warlords mark ring for the leech

Body Armo
Spoiler

I prefer to use Loreweave because of the high resistances and the elemental dmg that it offers, but if you do not have one or feel that you are giving a little crit, you can use an Elder's chest with a critical chance base for atks
Gens for Body armo :
There are two setups for cast critical, for clear on maps and upar quietly without having the chance to die I prefer to use spectral Throw and for boss I prefer to use Blade Flurry because Spectral consumes an extra gem (GMP) and while the bladeflurry I can remove this gem and use another one of damage (Controlled Destruction).
Spectral Throw Setup :

Blade Flurry Setup :

Gloves
Spoiler

In the gloves I chose to use an acuity due to the leech it offers, but in case you do not have sufficient currency to buy one, just use a glove with atk speed and resistance
Gloves Setup :

Boots :
Spoiler

in the boots I opted to use one that gives me cooldown recovery but it is not something extremely necessary just a little help if I do not have a simple boot currency with resist does the same thing.
Boots stup

Belt :
Spoiler

In the belt you can opt for damage or by cooldown recovery speed or simply use an HH

helmet :
Spoiler

I opted for the devotos cause he give mov and atk speed
but helm enchant helps a lot in clear speed and build security because the more project speed the spectral throw is, the farther it goes
Helmt Setup :

Flask :
Spoiler

Jewel :
Spoiler

For this build, jewels are like 50% of your damage so you must balance betwen atk speed and crit multipler

You only want to use a watchers eye for the extra crit chance when affected by Anger

If you have a lot of currency remaining (15 ex) and although it is not totally nescessario there is a combo that can be done at the exit of the SCION tree that combo provides
31% of maximum life
28% of spell damage
26% of atk speed
and the most important
82% of crit multplayer
https://prnt.sc/m4iui9

My current Gear :
Spoiler

PasteBin :
Last edited by eusoeu13 on Jan 14, 2019, 3:54:45 PM
Last bumped on Jan 15, 2019, 2:28:24 AM
Any chance of a low life or ci versión?
vo Kerê
Vô fazê
Liking it so far, but single target feels a bit weak, can you check my character and tell me what could I improve?

Things I know I have to get:
- Acuity
- Unnatural Instinct
- CDR boots and belt
"
Jenova798 wrote:
Liking it so far, but single target feels a bit weak, can you check my character and tell me what could I improve?

Things I know I have to get:
- Acuity
- Unnatural Instinct
- CDR boots and belt

When u use Spectral Throw u put ice spear, glacial cascade u use just when u have BladeFlurry

u can improve your helm enchant with spectral throw project speed can improve your gens u need take gens lv 21 ( arc , gc and ice spear )
Hello, im using your build and bought most of the things i can afford, i feel really squishy, most bosses over t10 1 shot me easy. Can i change something to make me more healthy? New player aswell, dont know much about the game :D
how are able to run anger and the 2 heralds? i can put in reduced mana reserved jewel but still dont have enough for skills

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info