[3.5 NEED ADVICE] COC Immortal Flicker Strike

DISCLAIMER : First time posting on this forum, please be gentle and excuse my clumsiness on redacting this topic (not a native English speaker as well :xx)

Hello everyone ! After making my way to the doors of endgame with my Frost Blades Shadow Assassin and taking a deeper look at all the different gems setup, I worked a bit on my potential future character.

What I really liked about the Frozen Blades Shadow Assassin was the automatic trigger on Immortal Call with CWDT and the fact that you can have 100% Crit Chance on first hit + culling strike on Crits. So I thought : "Hey ! Why not make a character than can clear maps really fast and keep an eternal Immortal Call with Cast on Crit + 100% Crit Ascendancy point."

And then I found Empyrian, the Flicker Strike God. Was like "This must be the fastest way to clear maps, I want to play this shit", so here I came with this CoC Immortal Call + Flicker Strike Assassin build.

Because Flicker Strike needs Frenzycharges, and we have 100% Crit Chance, why not play with Terminus Est ?
" - But I need an other way to kill larger mobs and map bosses. What do people play ? Molten Strike ? Ok seems fun to me. But it's a Fire spell and I was only playing Physical. Must max the Fire Damage to be able to sustain my DPS on endgame bosses. But hey now we have a 2nd potential Frenzy generator, Oro's Sacrifice."

Spoiler
Pastebin : https://pastebin.com/0eyQ3mi6

So here I come with this crazy, probably non-viable build. From what I found, Flicker Strike deals enough damage to one shot entire maps, but correct me if I'm wrong. And my current Frozen Blade Assassin is less tanky and can pretty much do everything up until T10 with eyes closed, so this shouldn't be a problem, since I go up to 79% Elem Resistance and "100% Physical Resistance".. But I might be wrong as well. So could anyone with some background on this kind of build or building in general give it a look and help me optimize it ? As a new player, I'm far from being rich and efficiently farming, that's why I didn't go further than 10 Ex + few Chaos build cost.

Anyway, thanks for reading !
Last bumped on Jan 6, 2019, 5:19:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info