[fixed] Tabs drop-down list text is completely fucked up

Also, for some unknown reason, Race Rewards Tabs are always in front of the tabs list on website, despite they are moved to the very end of in-game tabbar.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Dec 13, 2018, 2:26:01 PM
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2018, 12:15:23 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Which browser are you using? And on what platform?
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
I had the same 'ghosting' text issue as the OP, yet only once, that somehow out of nowhere fixed itself and has not returned since.

With that said in mind, given the ghosting text is still an issue for other players like the OP (and not me, for now), the bug seems to be behaving like an intermittent issue that should really be looked into.

Not only that, a thread of my own titled 'Guild Stash & Personal Stash drop-down boxes have all white texts (hard to see & harder on the eyes)' talks about how the text throughout the Personal Stash drop-down box and the Guild Stash drop-down box is filled with white texts that are unclear and harder on the eyes vs. how the texts were before that were clearer and easier on the eyes.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Dec 9, 2018, 11:51:13 PM
The OP is referring to the stash list on the website, not in-game.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
"
Novynn wrote:
The OP is referring to the stash list on the website, not in-game.

My bad, but the Stash list from the drop-down box is equally messed up in-game, just like on the website like the OP points out, with the same exact issues I have encountered.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Dec 9, 2018, 11:52:47 PM
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:63.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/63.0
1263x932 (1280x1024)
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Dec 10, 2018, 12:00:08 AM
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:63.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/63.0
1263x932 (1280x1024)