[SC/HC] Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster 3.5 [4 or 5 auras]

Rise from your grave!

The old topic is closed and it is not possible for me to retrieve it. But I'll leave the link and a future update of this build, with the buff on Cast on Critical after more than 2 years I think it's worth trying again.

[SC/HC] Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster 2.3 [4 or 5 auras]

Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Nov 27, 2018, 5:22:27 PM
Last bumped on Dec 8, 2018, 7:23:31 PM
We will make CoC great again!
I would really love some CoC

btw, i wonder what would be the best chest for CoC discharge, if still Voll's protector? I guess the generating of charges with decreased CD will be tougher, since even BV ain't fast enough to hit, to generate extra charges.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
there's so much room for improvement since 3.2
https://pastebin.com/01EjpM0x
here is my tree. requires leg aquity or aquity
don't mind the shield
Memba old vaal pact
Last edited by tanksmontaje on Nov 30, 2018, 5:02:37 PM
"
Marxone wrote:
I would really love some CoC

btw, i wonder what would be the best chest for CoC discharge, if still Voll's protector? I guess the generating of charges with decreased CD will be tougher, since even BV ain't fast enough to hit, to generate extra charges.

"
tanksmontaje wrote:
there's so much room for improvement since 3.2
https://pastebin.com/01EjpM0x
here is my tree. requires leg aquity or aquity
don't mind the shield

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'm really skeptical if it's worth trying this build in the CI version, the lack of insta leech that it provided before the nerf in CoC (and then Vaal Pact) makes a lot of difference. If you have suggestions I can put the topic tomorrow and it will be up to anyone who wants to test and say if it works. I am even in doubt whether it is better to trickster or assassin, trickster allows to reserve all mana, assassin is more likely to critical.

In addition to that we still do not have any confirmation of the mod 'cannot evade attacks' of the vagan in the new masters. If it not use Cospri's Malice, maybe the use of 'Ornament of the East' can be a option.

The tree will be this.

Full tree
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Dec 6, 2018, 5:41:11 PM
Power Up!
I love CoC and I am excited to see it make a come back but I think Discharge is no longer worth considering. Maybe if Discharge gem was updated to remove that less damage if triggered it could compete again against stuff like arc.
I love CoC and i came back to play this build.
I just unlocked a veiled mod earlier that is 10% of damage leached as life and Vaal Pact while focused. Yes, 10%, not a typo.

I believe that one mod makes this build viable since Vaal pact is mainly needed against bosses and not too important for general mapping. I can handle hitting one extra button when bossing.

EDIT: Nevermind. Looks like that mod can only be crafted on amulets which would mean giving up Volls devotion.
Last edited by stoudtlr on Dec 8, 2018, 7:29:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info