Shadow - New Build

Last edited by nemeyeth00 on Nov 23, 2018, 1:40:23 PM
Last bumped on Nov 26, 2018, 10:43:36 AM
"
nemeyeth00 wrote:
...Original Post...

Rather than asking "if this build is any good," just a skill tree isn't going to determine if a build is good in any way. Knowing what skill you are going to use as your main attack and what kind of weapon you're utilizing will also be important.

An easy way to see if your skill tree is optimal is to use Path of Building. Path of Building a tool you can use to make the blue print of your character so you don't go into a build or your character randomly. As a new player, I would still suggest you go in a bit blind to learn from it, but I would still utilize Path of Building and play around with the settings.

If your damage and life look good on PoB, then generally that will determine if your character is good or not. Obviously having a balance of life, sustainability and good damage is best, but finding the balance between the two can be difficult.

Not all builds need to utilize jewel sockets, but if you don't have any other skill points to grab, grabbing a jewel socket can help. Especially if a skill node is too far too reach, a jewel socket can work wonders in this regard. You can otherwise grab mods and attributes that difficult to get on a single jewel. Choice is yours.

Enjoy your stay, exile.
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info