Flicker Strike Build in Delve Mines

Hello All

Need your help!
I am building the Flicker Strike Build, almost finished the build, but now i am stuck with the Delve mines, I am dead there after 5 sec.
What can I do on my build so I can play both the build and the mines?

Thanks!
Last bumped on Nov 13, 2018, 1:01:30 AM
"
lord_wizel wrote:
Hello All

Need your help!
I am building the Flicker Strike Build, almost finished the build, but now i am stuck with the Delve mines, I am dead there after 5 sec.
What can I do on my build so I can play both the build and the mines?

Thanks!

As an avid Flicker Strike player, this league is not good for Flicker Strike. You can use it to map and whatnot, but for the actual delves, it is recommended that you do not use Flicker Strike.

The obvious reasons being that since Flicker Strike can get very unpredictable, it can put you in the darkness and behind walls away from the crawler. Now, it is possible to use Flicker Strike in the mines, as I have before, but you just have to manage it a lot better.

Some examples of this would be to not mindlessly hold down your Flicker Strike button/key. When I used it in the mines, I would kind of just tap or hold my button down for very small bursts. I did this so I wouldn't flicker too far out and had more control of it.

Honestly though, there is too much work to run Flicker Strike in a delve. You are better off using Concentrated Path for a more controlled teleport+attack skill. Another option which I also did was that I had another weapon with a Cyclone setup. I would flicker here and there and just Cyclone most of the time in delves. I don't really delve much in general though. I'd rather sit back and theory build and bring them to life with the new items that get released every league.

Good luck to you, exile!
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
Last edited by Bakuhakubasugasu on Nov 12, 2018, 2:39:23 PM
Thank you so much for your reply.
I tried Cyclone but it wasn't that effective to compare to the flicker strike, I died really quick in the mines.
Need to understand what I need to change in the build each time I go to the mines.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info