3.4 DISINTEGRATOR BladeFall Scion Build

Hi! First time writing a guide and not a pro forum user so be easy on me,and I promise you the build is solid!
Apologies for typos in advance,English is not my first language.

So I always wanted to use the disintegrator since it came out and I finally was able to get enough resources to make it work,and it works beautifully,the clear speed is feels wonderful,was doing around 300+ delve depths without any problems outside of the occasional random one hit mechanics that monsters sometimes seems to have this league.. done all T16 guardians and T16 Elder guardians as well as shaper (2 deaths) and had a blast leveling this character to 94.(Uber elder is definitely doable for more capable players)

The main concept of the weapon is that it adds an insane amount of phys damage to spells and to attacks as well as generating siphoning charges (SC) per shaper or elder items you have equipped.

These SCs give you additional phys damage as well as extra damage as chaos per charge BUT makes you degen 150 phys damage per second per SC(which comes down to 1350 phys damage per second taken from elder\shaper items equipped)

So,in order to mitigate that I used the scion's access to slayer's overleech as well as picking up some life regen from wherever I could get it easily on the tree,as well as using a shaper's marble amulet,in the end I had about ~600 life regen per second from tree and the rest was mitigated with the slayer's acendency.

For the second acendency I went with Raider because it provides us with so much speed as well as free onslaught and frenzy charges(extreamly usefull!)

The build really is one of the most fun times I had in my POE history,but there are some drawbacks to it that I should state in advance.

You are very limited in the maps and map mods you are able to do.
Mods you simply cannot do are:
-No regen
-Less regen
-Ele reflect
-Vulnerability (although with warding flask it is somewhat managable)
-Hexproof (since we rely on warlord's mark for our mana and life leech
-Cannot leech

This makes vaaling maps that I would normally do with my trapper simply impossible because chances to get one of these mods is fairly high,and some areas in delve were a bit of a bummer to get around with huge detours in order to continue progression,so bare that in mind.

For bandits you kill all
And this is the final tree: https://tinyurl.com/y95g259d

Gem links:
Body(Six Links): Bladefall,Faster Casting,Spell Echo,Increased critical strikes,Physical to lightning and for the last Link Spell cascade for clear and Concentrated effect for single target.

Weapon(Four Link):Blood rage,Faster casting,Flame Dash Arcane surge

Helm(Four Link):Cast when damage taken,Immortal call,Increased Duration,Vaal Righteous Fire

Boots: Warlord's mark+Blasphemy,Stone golem,Hatred

Gloves(a very important and useful utility four link!): Orb of storms,Power charge on Crit,Blind,Chain

For non slayer characters,I would recommend swapping Chain in maps to Culling Strike for Bosses,you can use that 4L in every build to generate power charges and blind enemies,it is somewhat amazing,try it!

For gear:
Weapon:

Rings:

Amulet:

Gloves:

Belt:

Boots:

Helm:

AND THE BODY ARMOUR(ripped my currency basically trying to get 6OFF COLOURS ON A GLORIOUS PLATE,DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS YOURSELVES!(25k jewelers and 4500 fusing to link,was a truly bad moment in my life RIP 40EX)

For flasks I used:

With triple balanced wise oak for damage penetration as well as elemental damage mitigation(RIP 104 Divine orbs to get that thing right..monkaS)

Jewels:

Over all this was a wonderful experience the gear was not cheap,I kinda went ham on all the currency there,trying to get cast speed on belt and gloves,area damage on helm,and an elder ventor's gamble was not easy to get (3ex worth of scour chances and when I couldn't click anymore I ended up using 'trash to treasure' prohecy for the first time and got this roll after only 11 divines or so(some luck at last!!)

Hope you guys had a nice read,I am also streaming daily on Twitch,we have a small and chill community and everyone is welcome to join the grind!

A youtube video guide with some gameplay in the end is available here: https://youtu.be/rtgJAYz3xIk

And my Twitch channel is: https://www.twitch.tv/mosesplays

Streaming Every Day,

Twitch.tv/MosesPlays
Last edited by MosesPlays on Oct 6, 2018, 12:14:07 AM
Last bumped on Oct 16, 2018, 8:29:19 PM
monkaS
Streaming Every Day,

Twitch.tv/MosesPlays
Last edited by MosesPlays on Oct 16, 2018, 9:58:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type