PRO TRAPPERS I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

I'm new to this,built a fire trapper, my dps tooltip show 118k fire trap,is this damage low? im using shroud of the lightless with fire trap>cluster trap>conceffect>trap and mine damage>elefocus.

-is my damage ok?
-do i need to change gems to futher increase my damage?

thanks in advance for all who will answer ^_^
Last bumped on Dec 19, 2018, 4:18:58 PM
im not a pro trapper, but ive done traps before and my tooltip has never been close to that high an i was clearing t10 in <5 mins, so tool tip readimg that high means your dps prob significantly higher,
thanks a lot,i really appreciate it, last question, normal atziri cant be insta killed?,i already insta killed Tul,Esh and Xoph,but Atziri always go spit mechanics after my burst damage.
"
wolfshield12 wrote:
I'm new to this,built a fire trapper, my dps tooltip show 118k fire trap,is this damage low? im using shroud of the lightless with fire trap>cluster trap>conceffect>trap and mine damage>elefocus.

-is my damage ok?
-do i need to change gems to futher increase my damage?

thanks in advance for all who will answer ^_^

I;ve limited knowledge with atziri, no she cant be insta killed, but i do know its possible kill her fast limited phases, ive gotten it within 3 phases and thats mostly my builds trash lol, but you cna kill first phase fairly fast, then she will split, and can isnta kill that, then the next i believe is when you can kill her fast enough, but never hurts to try, ive always seem 2 split phases before killing her,
oops ignore this. trying to delete it. my bad
Last edited by zaanen on Dec 19, 2018, 4:19:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info