Scion Wander (level 35) (Power Siphon, Wrath, Herald of Purity, Life based), Feedback welcome

Made up some pretty nifty Scion Wander build, however could use some feedback.

This build (level 35 HC atm) is currently wrapped with (gear whatever):
Power Siphon, LMP,
Wrath
Herald of Purity

The POB link: https://pastebin.com/gYa4YByZ

Pros: This far pretty solid. Fast clear speed even with bosses so far.

Cons: Can be squishy.

Where I'm aiming at with the tree of the build is:

POB: https://pastebin.com/2EmzAwBY

The CI/ES build works too, just swap around the life nodes to ES+CI.

Any suggestions? Would be appreciated.

Cheers!
Last edited by nlilja on Sep 18, 2018, 4:45:24 AM
Last bumped on Nov 2, 2018, 2:04:28 PM
Verry goud bouild.
Looking forward to try it in Delve.
Hello nlilja!

Couple of things I wanted to point out in the build setup you have posted here. Firstly, if you're going to run a Scion with leech as your main form of life regain, you need to travel to the life leech nodes on the bottom of the passive tree in the Duelist area to help with that. Otherwise, you won't have enough leech to sustain yourself and I'm assuming you're having mana issues as well.

Second, you don't need LMP or GMP on Power Siphon. Off the start, it gives you plenty of projectiles to be efficient on it's own.

If you're really wanting to use Power Siphon to the very end, then you need to build into it's mechanics. If we read the skill, it gets HUGE damage increases from power charges. So we need to look into getting as many as we can so we can gain crit, which will increase the overall damage, and crit multi from
EACH power charge to further boost our damage. Power Siphon works really well in synergy with the Assassin Ascendancy, so I would look into that.

Hope this helps you on your journey into the realm of Theorycrafting! If you have anymore questions, concerns, just shoot me a PM and i'll be happy to help. Stay Safe Exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info