Help to get a poison build [Melee]

Hello guys, I could find out some Poison builds for Shadow, but only as a ranged spec,
I would love to know if some of you guys run some Melee builds using poisons+bleeds or poisons only, maybe using Reave / Cleave , or if not, to have some ideas for the build.

I would be realy appreciated to have some retuns of you guys,
Thanks
Last bumped on Sep 16, 2018, 2:33:13 AM
a poison stack is 20% of the total chaos/physical damage. In comparison to elemental damage builds there never going to be as much damage. There is an older scion build called Max_Staxs. That was barrage and barrage totem build that could get 45 poison stacks on a mob per second. The Build did have a shadow variation. But even then the damage was not impressive. There is a new skill that can wither on hit. That could max out at 90% damage and with 45 hits per second you could max it out every second... It might be worth trying the old Max Staxs build but that was like 5 leagues old now and it was fun, but I seriously doubt it will be end game viable.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2094119
poison + shadow + melee = the gem you get at twilight strand as a shadow what is it?
I know you wanted to talk about mele builds. I just started the max_staxs I mentioned in an earlier post. So I just started that build and added herald of agony... um... I broke herald of agony. by level 24 i'm seeing +400% damage with it. I'm hitting 20-30 virulence stacks consistently and maxing it out at 40 often. Once I add in a few levels and some attack speed I think I'll cause a nerf on herald of agony. Consider wither touch, passive and item damage scaling on top of that.
My gem is only level 3 and I'm getting 400% damage increase???. The max_staxs build might be worth playing again. I'm so glad I read your post now I have a reason to pull a revival on my old favorite build.

Maybe I will just make an agony build. Six link that thing and let it one shot bosses.
Last edited by blackice001 on Sep 16, 2018, 4:03:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info