Voidforge resembles the dark and void, Starforge resembles... well, Voidforge?

Good day or night to everyone.

Voidforge
As seen in many different medias, the "Void" as you all may know, by definition means "Nothingness", an empty space, something which does not exist.
The art for Voidforge looks exactly as it should, even with the orb between the handle and the blade, seemingly consuming all in vicinity.
It is simply perfect.

Now on to it's unfortunate twin brother, the Starforge.

Starforge
The "Star" is universally recognized by it's bright shine and illumination, this is scientifically due to many nuclear reactions between the elements of which the respective star consists of.
At nights, one can take a look up into the sky and their lights even reach our eyes, even if the stars are many million miles away.
The art for Starforge is identical to the one used in Voidforge, for reasons I do not understand.
Was someone fired before it could be finished? Did an employee's dog accidentally eat their USB drive?
Why is there no art for Starforge that actually makes sense, that gives it look that it deserves?

Hence, I would just like to publicly declare a minor displeasure about the current art (or lack thereof) for the Two Handed Sword "Starforge" and hope for change in future releases to come.
I know it can be better.

I'm also very interested on what your opinions and ideas are about either this post or the Starforge, the current state of it's art and if you could improve it (or make a new art) how would you do it.

With Kindest Regards.
// MaXing (In-Game 2H Sword wielding Marauder/Juggernaut)
Last edited by Shinna on Aug 29, 2018, 9:04:25 AM
Last bumped on Aug 29, 2018, 9:01:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info