Vaal Immortal Call

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last bumped on Oct 12, 2021, 2:07:06 PM
I was planning to use this skill before the vaal changes were even announced this league. I am honestly kind of upset at how much drop rates were nerfed, to the point where I don't think it is even possible to drop anymore. I would love to use this skill and think that the nerf to corruptions should be reconsidered.

I created an extremely tanky BV character with vaal pact and leech via warlords mark. I wanted to make a character that may not deal as much damage as other bv characters but was tankier than RF. Vaal Immortal Call was going to be a staple of the build, working well with the necessary skill duration nodes and CWDT setup I have in place.
"I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU CAME TO THE VAMPIRE'S MASQUERADE BALL DRESSED AS A VAMPIRE."
"NOT JUST A VAMPIRE... A *CHEESY* VAMPIRE."
Last edited by WinterChampion on Jun 8, 2018, 8:53:11 AM
Ppl in Standard are going perma immortal with this gem in this patch, thanks to the introduction of Enkindling Orb (used on legacy Soul Catcher).

This is absolutely game-breaking.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3108093

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info