Vaal Haste

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last bumped on Mar 11, 2019, 9:03:23 AM
I have 2 Vaal Haste gems and when i hit one of them they both activates and goes to cooldown. They don't separate anymore?

"
Vaal Souls are now stored per skill, rather than per gem. This is to prevent you having multiple copies of the same Vaal skill gem and switching the gems out mid-fight.

Ok, i got it.
Last edited by Cybbotta on Jun 12, 2018, 3:39:29 AM
Why did you guys make it so you can't gather souls for vaal haste separately anymore? The skill is garbage now... Before I would gather souls for vaal haste separately for each one and that's how I could raise my dps for my build. I don't understand how this is op... I mean look at the ranger or mage, how op are they, yet they are nerfed barely ever... This is malarky to be honest :/
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Also, how can you make the duration so low... It only lasts for like 2 seconds now and even with Increased Duration gem it only lasts like 5-6 seconds max. This is ridiculous. Made the Vaal haste gem utterly useless essentially...
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Aug 16, 2018, 11:06:54 PM
I use it out of nostalgia, it's pure trash
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info