Vaal Power Siphon

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last bumped on Jan 8, 2022, 5:25:53 PM
So I am using the new Barrage Support with Power Siphon and it just feels great. It keeps the auto targeting from the base Power Siphon so it works like barrage on single targets and still spreads itself out on packs.

Only thing I don't like is it does not affect how Vaal Power Siphon functions at all but still decreases the damage. Since it does not actually modify the Vaal version, does it make sense to just have it not affect Vaal Power Siphon as the huge damage decrease makes it pretty useless.

Either that or allow Barrage Support to give some benefit to Vaal Power Siphon, but I am not sure how that would work.

Anyways, Power Siphon with Barrage Support in general is great fun so thanks for that!
I feel it useless. I never use this vaal version of power siphon
It should be reworked on a stronger hit of power siphon version or turn it in a buff that empowers wand attacks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info