ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Boem wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Scrotie's constitutional argument against obstruction of justice was just plain ridiculous.

I know that Boem think's it's okay that Trump thinks he's above the law. But most Americans I hope, will understand that purposefully interfering with an investigation with a corrupt intent is a simple obstruction of justice. Telling people to lie to investigators, for example, is not protected speech anymore than yelling "FIRE!" in a crowded auditorium is protected speech.

Finally, Scrotie is not a Supreme Court justice, he is not even a lawyer so his opinion as a legal matter is irrelevant.

Today, Mueller tried to explain why we should care about Obstruction of Justice

How about you don't just use my name and put words into my mouth.

Also the claim that trump actively obstructed justice when he has worked with the investigation for the entire time is pretty much laughable at this point.

He didn't use any of his priviliges to interfere with the investigation or held anything relevant to the case back.

Don't mistake not liking the investigation and voicing dislike as obstructing on a legal basis.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : typo

I didn't put words in your mouth. You said something like "All strong leaders act like they're above the law. It's the way it is." If that's not what you believe then sorry, please correct me. No one being above the law is a very important American ideal. Not everyone has to believe in that.

Trump did interfere in the investigation. That is the definition of obstruction of justice. That is why there are some 10 counts of obstruction of justice described in the Mueller report and why over 900 retired federal prosecutors, whose job it was to make such evaluations and decisions, have said that based on the Mueller report descriptions they would have charged Trump with at least 3 of those charges were he not President. I know this is a difficult thing for you to understand because you exist in the Trump lie fog instead of reality.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:

I didn't put words in your mouth. You said something like "All strong leaders act like they're above the law. It's the way it is." If that's not what you believe then sorry, please correct me. No one being above the law is a very important American ideal. Not everyone has to believe in that.

Something like, allegedly, inferred and assumed.

There's a quote function, use it, don't expect other to indulge in your fantasy and simply let it slide when you bring their name into an argument with a negative connotation attached to it.

Must be a democrat thing to negatively portray people based on assumptions and then turn around and demand they clear their name.

#shitposter

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

There's a quote function, use it, don't expect other to indulge in your fantasy and simply let it slide when you bring their name into an argument with a negative connotation attached to it.

Must be a democrat thing to negatively portray people based on assumptions and then turn around and demand they clear their name.

#shitposter

Peace,

-Boem-

I'm not going to search back probably many dozens of pages looking for a quote. I wasn't trying to besmirch your name. Like I said, not everyone has to believe that strong leaders shouldn't be above the law. I was just accepting and allowing for that point of view.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

#shitposter

Peace,

-Boem-

I'm not going to search back probably many dozens of pages looking for a quote. I wasn't trying to besmirch your name. Like I said, not everyone has to believe that strong leaders shouldn't be above the law. I was just accepting and allowing for that point of view.

How very virtues of you to accept a point of view you attribute to me that i never voiced.

I'll do you the same honor and accept your point of view that rape victims should be forced to keep their baby's by law.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Finally!

"I am completely and utterly perplexed by those who argue that perjury and obstruction of justice are not high crimes and misdemeanors." -- Mitch McConnell
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Finally!

"I am completely and utterly perplexed by those who argue that perjury and obstruction of justice are not high crimes and misdemeanors." -- Mitch McConnell

Finally what?

Trump hasnt been charged with either of those things after the investigation.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Finally!

LOL. "Finally," a 1999 McConnell quote.

Also, Charlie Kirk wrote a pretty good op-ed on the Mueller Statement. Of course, it's not perfect because the rifht-media response was to call the Mueller Report a full exoneration, rather than realizing that the Report isn't much different from the Statement.

This isn't good for the Democrats though. For a while the Right was in a Fake News cloud, thinking Mueller agreed with them through his report; the Mueller Statement shattered that illusion. The Right is finally awake to Mueller's trickery and is going to start defending for real. Your surprise advantage has evaporated; you hesitated too long. The best time to impeach is already behind you.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 30, 2019, 6:16:44 PM
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Finally!

Finally what?

Trump hasnt been charged with either of those things after the investigation.

Impeachment doesn't involve a judicial process.

The OLC opinion doesn't allow charging a sitting President, not even illegitimate ones like Trump. Mueller's purpose was to gather the facts for Congress to decide.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Last edited by The_Impeacher on May 30, 2019, 6:19:23 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Finally!

Also, Charlie Kirk wrote a pretty good op-ed on the Mueller Statement.

Captain Kirk is more reality-based than Charlie Kirk.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Finally!

Also, Charlie Kirk wrote a pretty good op-ed on the Mueller Statement. Of course, it's not perfect because the rifht-media response was to call the Mueller Report a full exoneration, rather than realizing that the Report isn't much different from the Statement.

This isn't good for the Democrats though. For a while the Right was in a Fake News cloud, thinking Mueller agreed with them through his report; the Mueller Statement shattered that illusion. The Right is finally awake to Mueller's trickery and is going to start defending for real. Your surprise advantage has evaporated; you hesitated too long. The best time to impeach is already behind you.
Captain Kirk is more reality-based than Charlie Kirk.
False. Captain James T. Kirk and the Trump-Putin conspiracy theory are both works of fiction.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info