Website Ladder doesn't work

For example Harbringer league ladder doesn't work. You cannot navigate through pages and if you press Export csv, you get error (pathofexile.com is currently down for maintenance)/
Last bumped on Sep 17, 2017, 6:11:01 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yeah i have noticed that too,somehow no one is talking about it so im assuming it suppose to be like that,maybe its lock for a week or something?
Read the known issues sticky.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Oh thanks dude

Edit:well its about the labyrinth ladder not the current issues so..
Last edited by eskodas on Aug 10, 2017, 8:25:52 PM
I concur, the ladder page is broken and the known issue only talk about the labyrinth ladder.
how come more ppl don't talk about it? it hasn't been working for more than a month for me. is it working for most ppl? it used to work for me before, but long time ago, like a year mb. is the issue's on my end? i tried another browser, didn't help. can someone clarify if it's working for them?
It doesn't work since 3.0 and GGG doesn't give a fuck. What a wonderful service. No pvp, no pve ladder, no adequate and convinient trading system. Just pretend you're playing a single player game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info