Karui and Ribbon concept art

I love the game's art in general, it's just these two enemies that I am not very fond of.

The Karui 3D models look much better when zoomed and have great concept art but at the normal viewpoint their characteristics (weapons/body carvings) aren't very well defined and I can't help it but they kind of remind me of this pokemon http://imgur.com/a/opLAi

The ribbons is the enemy I liked least in "vanilla" PoE, but their concept art is interesting. The reason I like them the least compared to other enemies was that I found them a bit too "light-hearted" compared to the rest of the game. Solaris is supposed to be well preserved, but still these ribbons have been there defending the temple for so many years, that you would think being a little torn/worn or have some gore on them from the enemies they have killed over these years. I think them being like that would also make for some creepier atmosphere, within the temple and especially on the battlegrounds.

Anyway just my 2 cents, the artists and devs know their thing much better and personally I am more than satisfied with the concept art of the rest of the game, so no complaints!
Last edited by RestInPieces on Jun 17, 2017, 5:38:56 AM
Last bumped on Jun 17, 2017, 5:36:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info