Suggestions: CI Tulfall Freeze caster

I've been running over an idea in my head for a fast cast speed, 6-7 frenzy charge, ice caster(Freezing pulse or Arctic Breath). I still have a few questions/concerns before running this build that I hope some more knowledgeable people could help with. I wanted to go non-crit originally, emphasizing more flat damage nodes and elemental overload; but after some reading it seems most people says its dumb to go non-crit on freezing pulse A basic tree I thought of running:http://www.poeplanner.com/AAQAAPUmIAB4RXyXl_v1tDjlGYw2B2PLvV3yKwoRL-tjNj1VhaXLlwYOSBGWf8YtH0yz0B_v6zsNEQ9MLRdUjjxWSp6hIoEdTzW5pyuTJ--I-TfXz0mxvoqhLxFQbRkF-RXw-WNU_r3mlcztP5uhGGp4L1gHfOXw1UlRBx6VLqOK7g6BrDOSQxPEogMeH0FsCyL0idNwUioLRPs744ooZAm74_6699eESFxrw22smI_67BgsvxXXhq5WY9DQX2rr9cMJuZPyHaKjD8Q7fLjKrrNBltD1N9RRR-dUJP3_3o2_BbXC7LTFDPKRR4Cziw5aufmkcNRMg3SBAAAPAAACAAfQAQH0AQERAAIAAAA=
I imagined running warlord's and Frostbite on blasphemy. Coupled with the freezing it seemed like solid defense. along with 100% stun immunity from boot enchant and the heart of oak. Some main questions: 1)Is this going to total enough crit chance and multi for effective damage 2)Has anyone had success with tulfall without the powerlessness jewels? 3) Is it worth going zealot's oath with blood dancers regen? It seems great in theory but the loss of ES seems hard if I want to also duel wield tulfalls.
Last edited by Blackhorn141 on Jan 7, 2017, 6:41:45 PM
Last bumped on Jan 7, 2017, 6:41:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info