[3.3] Gilded Cage's Comprehensive Guide to Maps

Thank you so much for this! As a fairly new player this is really of great help for me to get started on mapping!
Note for newer/less geared players.

I do not agree with the rating of Courthouse bosses. At all.
They are harder than any other T4 or T5 boss, [maybe except Canyon], the room is small, they hit like a truck, they one-shoted my MoM [4,9K HP/1,9K mana] witch
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"
Nishrek wrote:
Note for newer/less geared players.

I do not agree with the rating of Courthouse bosses. At all.
They are harder than any other T4 or T5 boss, [maybe except Canyon], the room is small, they hit like a truck, they one-shoted my MoM [4,9K HP/1,9K mana] witch

They hit you like a truck because they deal a high amount of physical damage while you don't have any physical mitigation besides maybe Decoy Totem and that's not enough with your EHP.
"
GildedCage wrote:

- The Perandus Manor is now back on the Atlas and can be obtained from The Mayor divination card or as a very rare drop from the Temple Stash in the Ivory Temple map.

Is there a 100% proof of Perandus Manor dropping from the Ivory Temple boss chest?
Thank you for writing this helpful guide!
Thank you for this excellent resource. This has helped me immensely in finally understanding how to play the atlas content. Really appreciate the hard work that went into documenting all of this!
According to the spreadsheet in the OP, The Master div card drops in the Pit.

According to the Wiki, The Master drops in the Pen.

Which one is correct, please?
"
Merneith wrote:
According to the spreadsheet in the OP, The Master div card drops in the Pit.

According to the Wiki, The Master drops in the Pen.

Which one is correct, please?

Pen is correct. Bisco's items are referencing the item creators dog and Pen contains dogs and a Houndmaster boss.
Edit: wrong thread.
Last edited by Darth_Ithead on Aug 5, 2018, 7:33:31 PM
Thank you guys. Awesome guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info