Wraeclast looks surprisingly different with 217% increased light radius

Hi there! I decided that I wanted to make a light radius build and that is exactly what I did. I hunted down the perfect gear before finally arriving at a whopping 217% increased light radius! Which is, I'm almost sure, the highest light radius possible. Here are 150 screenshots of my adventures though Wraeclast with 217% light radius:

Wraeclast in a new light

My IGN is FrezzyQ.
If I missed a piece of gear that would give me more light radius than I currently have, or you have an idea of a new area I should take screenshots of, feel free to leave a comment or message me ingame, if you want to borrow this gear, I am totally open to lending it out. Just message me ingame and you can have it for an hour or so to see the magnificence for yourself and test out whatever areas you want. If you have any feedback or think I should get chosen for the next community showcase, leave a comment and tell me what you think. Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy it! XD

In case you are curious, here is the setup I used to achieve such a magnificent light radius:
Gear

Necesary gear:

(With a helmet, you just need any gear piece that gives 15% increased light radius)

Optional gear:

Although boots can not give light radius, its useful to get some random pair with 30% increased movement speed to get around faster.

I don't use gloves.

Skill tree
As for the passive skill tree, there is only one passive that is required: Light of Divinity, which is near the Templar. Because of this, you can play any class you want as long as it's high enough level to get Light of Divinity. No other passives are required, however I had to use a few points to get the required attributes, and I also went all over the tree getting move speed passives wherever I could reach them. It made my lighted journey through Wraeclast much faster. Also no jewels can give any light radius, so I didn't have to worry about that.

Skills

I used firestorm, which didn't do very much damage because I have no damage passives, crappy weapons, and Marylene's Fallacy. That amulet is evil! But it was good enough to kill some stuff to recharge my quicksilver flasks as needed. As for auras I used Haste. Because move speed is good. And I don't care about defense or damage.

I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Last edited by jugglereli on Sep 7, 2015, 7:31:44 PM
Dude, I swear... I was wondering this week, ...

Should I try make a light build lol, with some +radius gear?

Man this is amazing work.

Tnx for sharing
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Neat build, great screenshots. I particularly like the before/after shots of the Mines. Nicely done!

I might have to do this just to have a "screenshot build".
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Interesting idea. I don't think Wraeclast looks better this way - the shadows/lighting seem to be essential to how it feels.

But you got me wondering: If you go low-life, would you still see more than a normal (not enlightened) character would on full life? :)
Crit happens.
I like how the red areas and Mines look like. Awesome idea!:) I prefer the dark Wraeclast for casual playing though.
I'd definitaly like to borrow some of your gear for screens someday ^^
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Currently playing a low life low - vision build... I can appreciate this lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info