Forrest Looting Outpost

Hey there everyone.

After been told so many times "great hideout", i decidet to showcase my hideout to the community. I build a forrest outpost that provides the essentials of living and supports the actual encampments with looted supplys by boat.

I show you the different parts.

At first there is the tentvillage. Improvised housing of the lokal workers and theyr familys.

The next part is the workingspace for manufacturing tools and in the background you see the freshwater system actualy been broken and under repair.

Fighting and working is exousting so the exiles build a Bar to rest. And if you ever had a trade contract with me you had found me at this place too.

The local raider (me) fights through the lands by portals. Villagers collect loot and fight enemys that dare to follow back to the camp. Zana supports them and coordinates the defending

The raided loot is in parts used localy and the rest is transported by boat to the other encampments.

For the poor souls found suffering in the enemy lines Katarina keeps an eye on them and leads theyr souls if they are not strong enough to survive.

So this is the "Forest Looting Outpost" if you enjoied i would be glad to show it to you ingame.

Just wisper IGN: Counterstorm

Good Hunt Everyone!

Last edited by Lasskrachen on Dec 25, 2014, 7:07:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info