EU01-32-STD 3v3 Open Blitz

The queue for this tournament can be found in the "Events" tab of the "Events and PvP" panel. This can be accessed in-game through the menu button, or by pressing B (by default). You must queue for this tournament in order to participate in it. You can enter this type of tournament late if needed.

You must be on the following league/gateway to participate in this tournament:

League: Standard
Gateway: Europe

PvP-only characters can be used for this tournament.
Instructions on how to create preconstructed PvP-only characters can be found here.

This tournament is accessible to characters of all levels.

You must queue as a party of 3 players for this event. All party members must be in the same game instance while queuing.

This is a Blitz event
Blitz events are all about killing other players as quickly as possible, so keep that in mind when picking your build. More information on how this format works can be found in the PvP rules.

Each round won is worth 3 points.
Each round drawn is worth 1 point.

The top 20 players by points will receive:
  • #1 Overall: Talisman of the Victor (Unique Jet Amulet) and 10 Reward Points.
  • #2 Overall: 6 Reward Points.
  • #3 Overall: 5 Reward Points.
  • #4 Overall: 4 Reward Points.
  • #5 Overall: 3 Reward Points.
  • #6-10 Overall: 2 Reward Points.
  • #11-20 Overall: 1 Reward Point.

Prizes for reaching specific point tiers:
  • 75 Points: 15 Reward Points.
  • 60-74 Points: 12 Reward Points.
  • 50-59 Points: 10 Reward Points.
  • 35-49 Points: 7 Reward Points.
  • 20-34 Points: 5 Reward Points.
  • 12-19 Points: 3 Reward Points.
  • 7-11 Points: 2 Reward Points.
  • 3-6 Points: 1 Reward Point.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
good job for making the only standard tournament on monday. ppl have a job if you dont know. [Removed by Support]
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Dec 29, 2014, 3:23:46 PM
HLD = fun for 10 people.

These 3v3 are much funner as lld. I don't honestly know how these can be competitive or fun aside from catering to a small group of people for hld. The gear difference in most of these fights is unreal. Most of the time it was an instant win or loss, a few matches came down to rushing the corner and crit / evade rng. HLD the gear is too strong and some builds with levels are unbelievably powerful. Maybe it's different with a heavy invested character but that is a very small group it seems right now and it's not welcoming to others.

I hope you guys look at a vod or stream from this event to see how 1sided these matches are.

Last edited by terrex on Dec 29, 2014, 3:31:43 PM
in plus you only make 3 hld standard tournamnets in whole season, and 2 of them are on the same day (monday) at half an hour between each other. i already knew that ggg cant menage an online game, but for doing this now i doubt they can even manage theirselves. you all got a caregiver?
PvP Team Omniscient

"
tempallo wrote:
in plus you only make 3 hld standard tournamnets in whole season, and 2 of them are on the same day (monday) at half an hour between each other. i already knew that ggg cant menage an online game, but for doing this now i doubt they can even manage theirselves. you all got a caregiver?

I am glad there aren't that many open, the hld pvp seems to be super imbalanced. Trying to enjoy it but it's just getting smashed or beating people worse off than you are. The blitz events though are always scheduled back to back 10 mins apart.

Theres def a lotta butthurt in my feedback but I am giving feedback from someone trying to participate and get involved. It's really painful some aspects. I wont invest into HLD at all though. LLD I feel has hope.
Last edited by terrex on Dec 29, 2014, 3:37:10 PM
"
terrex wrote:
"
tempallo wrote:

I am glad there aren't that many open, the hld pvp seems to be super imbalanced. Trying to enjoy it but it's just getting smashed or beating people worse off than you are. The blitz events though are always scheduled back to back 10 mins apart.

sry to say that to you, but if you say that maybe you dont understand much of hld. ofc there are some builds and some matchup that seems/are unfair, but if you get roflstomped by all maybe ur char has something that doesnt work; or if you say that duels are onesided, thats because you see noobs vs competent ppl.
while ppl like you in the past 1 and half year was playing new leagues, farming etc, me and other ppl just pvped and spent tons of regret just for testing purposes and to max out the potential of our character. now dont expect to get some items, make a character and dont get [Removed by Support] by ppl that spent so much time pvping.
PvP Team Omniscient

Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Dec 29, 2014, 5:09:10 PM
"
tempallo wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
"
tempallo wrote:

sry to say that to you, but if you say that maybe you dont understand much of hld. ofc there are some builds and some matchup that seems/are unfair, but if you get roflstomped by all maybe ur char has something that doesnt work; or if you say that duels are onesided, thats because you see noobs vs competent ppl.
while ppl like you in the past 1 and half year was playing new leagues, farming etc, me and other ppl just pvped and spent tons of regret just for testing purposes and to max out the potential of our character. now dont expect to get some items, make a character and dont get [Removed by Support] by ppl that spent so much time pvping.

Okay, so maybe we need a way to divide some of the groups for more even matches. How do you enjoy matching up against a team where you win in a few seconds with no effort? It's not enjoyable on either side.

For Ex

Group A = the best X team
Group B = the next X teams
Group C = the remainder

Teams only fight each other in each groups based on however something went that determined their placement. Obviously this isn't well thought out at this time but just an example of something that could make more even matches occur. Of course this conflicts with points and could lock people out of certain positions.. idk.. I just would like to have more close matches that I get once in a while.
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Dec 29, 2014, 5:09:50 PM
"
tempallo wrote:

What are you talking about? There are 30 Open events left in the season, ~half of which are Std. Thursday is the other Std Open day.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97
Necropolis: 98
Saying HLD is super imbalance is incorrect. In general it's balanced, just some things that must be fixed
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info