[HotW] submission Enlightened Hideout of animal cruelty

This is my first hideout, and I've been working on for the past few weeks. It started with watching the previous hideout of the week videos and thinking to myself "What kind of gimmick would make people want to visit my hideout?"

The answer for me was cage fighting.
Who would win in a fight? Lil black death Vs Silver kiwi? Let's find out...

So I designed this hideout to be like a makeshift arena in a building in the middle of nowhere.

Spoiler

Once that was completed, I thought about how I wanted to spruce up the "courtyard" area. A little bit of green doesn't go very far though without looking hideous in my opinion. With a bit of tweaking after finding out there's a 750 item limit for hideouts, I think I managed to sell the courtyard area fairly well.

Spoiler

SO if you want to visit my battle arena of epic-ly tiny proportions it's just south of the cave of wonders,and beyond the courtyard of the iris. (cryptic directions are a sure-fire way to tell if a secret society is legit)

*Critiques are welcomed as well as suggestions (no lvl 8 masters yet)
IGN standard: Squirrely_Chaos

Last edited by Squirrely on Dec 25, 2014, 4:12:08 PM
5 days, no replies, guess no one thinks it's any good, so I'm going to start changing stuff.
IGN standard: Squirrely_Chaos

Last edited by Squirrely on Dec 28, 2014, 3:25:43 PM
I don't think people think that it's no good, I think people want a video not screen shots maybe?
"
prizons wrote:
I don't think people think that it's no good, I think people want a video not screen shots maybe?

same here

is very nice work, but i want to see on detail

;)
looks really dope but i wanna see a video or more closer look pics

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info