[HotW Submission] Exiles' Path

This is my Path of Exile Hideout of the week submissio: Exiles' Path Hideout

[SHORT VIDEO: Exiles Path]
Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7kvGNW4jBs

[LONG READ: Story Line]
Spoiler

The introduction of the video displays an "alternative" start from what the game actually starts off with. Instead of your comrade being eaten alive by a Zombie he is assisted by another Exile.

Near by you can see a funeral ceremony. This very depiction of a crying exile and a "Good bye letter" with two supporting exiles along side with the washed-ashore Exile on the broken boat displays the circle of "Life and Death" in Wraeclast. Touching isn't it?

Next you see the servery on the beautiful coast, where Exiles respite and enjoy the typical delicacy of Wraeclast, Fire-Roasted Rhoas. A Water Filtration system has also been created to sustain life on the coast.

Within the palisade wall is a classroom with the great and mighty Haku teaching various exiles how to wield weapons, protect themselves, and continuously maintain their wares.

The intersection later divides into the dormitory where Exiles can comfortably sleep within the warmth of a thaumaturgical flame and lush trees to provide cover and concealment. A few exiles seem to be fond of each other and take some time to share their stories of past and hope.

The palisade gate opens to the coast where an Oriathin Recon Squad stands still, slain by the mighty Tora, master of the hunt, and a few well trained Exiles. The provisions provided by the recon ship prove helpful and supply the coast with great resources!

At the other side of the intersection, you ascend into a hallway and notice a few camping "Recon" spots on the edge well concealed by the trees of the coast. These sleepless Exiles keep the coast clear and safe from any potential invaders.

Upon reaching the flat surface a large trunk containing my personal stash is very well guarded by a caged baby armored-Rhoa. Zana stands close by her banner and books as she studies and provides visitors with an ease of access to wares and maps.

Wandering beyond this point is dangerous, as an eternal rain-forest exists in the middle of the coast with downpour that seems to never end. The twisted thaumaturgy actually provides great comfort as you venture into the trees to reach the sacred Map Device.

Lastly, the crown of the fort, a well barricaded hand-built mossy barricade conceals the sacred statue that seems to provide life and fortune to the coast. "The Giving Hand of Shavarrone" these exiles call it. Nature seems to seep from the magnificent statue into the rain-forest, perhaps explaining the link of thaumaturgy and eternal rain.

A welcoming fire-place provides Elreon, a faithful man, with warmth as he continues to bless the land with his lore and strengthens his faith. A few hand-crafted booths provide cover for visitors who wish to talk of their adventures and findings.

Finally, the great crafting area provides the coast's master with a great and accessible variety of tools all within immaculate arcs.

-Fin.

If you've read the full story or even skimmed through it, I would like to say thank you so kindly. I hope you enjoyed my story and the video.

"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Bump~
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info