Tiled floors

Hi, I'm looking for something to make a tiled floor out of on haku's tileset, so I can make a large building on the middle level. My problem is, that vorici's bricks are too small, and I get to full item capacity before I'm done, and Tora's path seems to freak out and cause some visual issues if I put them right up to each other. So, any other suggestions?
You can make a somewhat ok floor out of "Crypt Tombs" (Catarina, 11 variations), they don't have any overlapping issues like the usual flickering of red carpet and mats.

Another option would be making a floor out of Cave Treasure, variation number 21 covers a quite big area...
"
Apokalyxio wrote:
You can make a somewhat ok floor out of "Crypt Tombs" (Catarina, 11 variations), they don't have any overlapping issues like the usual flickering of red carpet and mats.

Another option would be making a floor out of Cave Treasure, variation number 21 covers a quite big area...

Pretty much this,

crypt tombs make amazing flooring, especially crypt tomb 7
That they do, thanks guys.

Tora's path, looked great, it really sucks about the clipping issue, but the crypt tomb looks pretty good also.
Last edited by j33bus on Nov 15, 2014, 11:55:30 AM
i'd like some kind of dirt or grass floor for my forest :)
www.lunaz.com/poe-fashion
www.lunaz.com/poe-filter
www.lunaz.com/poe-hidouts
Work In Progress

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info