[Suggestion:] Throne of the Nightmare (info inside)

Hi fellow Exiles,

I know it is not the place for suggestions but i had an idea of a Hideout which i sadly cannot realize, because i don't have enough favour and high level masters to do it, and this wont change for a while. (I also don't consider myself creative enough to do this, but of course i will create my own version of it when i'm able to do that.) At least i wanted to write it down; maybe some of you guys could think about it.

My thoughts:
This place would be the origin point, or the throne of the Nightmare, the source of the corruption which spread across Wraeclast. It should reflect the nature of the Nightmare, which we can learn about from the lore, master dialogues, etc.

If i had enough favour and decorations i'd do:
I'd choose Zana's large size Immaculate Hideout and "corrupt" it as much as i can.
It would have a dark atmosphere with chaos and ruins, Corruption effects from lvl8 Catarina, and Ghostly Fogs/etc, and maybe the purchasable Energy Dome decoration. It would be also majestic in some way, with pillars, statues, arches.
I'd use Zana's lvl8 Throne Decoration, sorrounded with creatively placed decorations. (it would take place on the lower level, next to the small pool). Maybe there would be some Golden Arches too.
The Nightmare itself wouldnt be present.

Making this hideout needs a lot of creativity in my opinion, and lots of more or less expensive decorations of course.

It may be an extreme idea, but i found it interesting to think about. What do you guys think?

PS. Sorry if used English badly! It's not my native language.

Thanks for reading!
Last edited by Blaze_Exile on Nov 14, 2014, 3:11:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info