GGG - 200 rare T14 map runners

Why it has to be 100% complete? When I walk up to the device and claim the reward that in my book counts as claiming reward. It says t14+ rare maps it does not say they have to be 100% completed.

Alone with this wage/h of them running 200 maps and claim the rewards is a task in itself why it has to be 100% complete? Makes no sense.

Maybe ease it up a bit? I don't know going for 100 is already way harder with the shrine nerf which was a huge mistake given how high the demand is for leveling to 100.

Nobody wants to farm darkshrines in lab.

for the record I have 1x rank 10 and 5x rank 8 can't get higher than 70% This is crazy. You can't be serious that we need full rank 10 group. Where am I supposed to get millions of gold to reroll perfect rank 10 npcs?
Last edited by Ispita on Aug 11, 2024, 3:23:35 AM
Last bumped on Aug 11, 2024, 3:51:13 AM
You could always just do different things instead as you only have to complete 4 of the listed options.

Eldritch altar or maven is kinda a auto complete same as the rare monster.
Respectfully level 100 and the 50 t17 maps are also not that much of a big deal and easy to complete. You'd only have to do one of the two to complete it lol.

Don't think there's any need at all to complain about challenges especially in a league like this with pretty easy challenges.

As is for the gold, you should be able to farm 350-700k per hour depending on your build, so gold should be actually the least existing problem
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
- already have the 250 rare with 4 mods and 400 altars.
- Nobody wants to do the darkshrines it is disastrous.
- 100 is tedious grind without fast methods like shrinefarming from previous league
- t17 I plan on completing them.
- can't justify having 10million gold to reroll perfect 10 npcs and have 100k wage / hours to do the challenge when claiming reward should not be only for 100% completed maps.

non meta builds can't farm this much gold. I want to know where you guys get these 700k numbers.
Last edited by Ispita on Aug 11, 2024, 4:40:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info