Some map scry's bugged and not working?

Found a Seer on a Defiled Cathedral.
Scryed map to Strand one.

Done like 50x quality strands so far + 4 scarabs, don't have any simple drops from Cathedral yet - not a single "The Blazing Fire" or " Demigod's Wager" - even with quaranteed map bosses eater vessels divinations cards drops.

Is that simply not working?
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Aug 8, 2024, 12:55:13 PM
Last bumped on Aug 8, 2024, 12:52:44 PM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
Found a Seer on a Defiled Cathedral.
Scryed map to Strand one.

Run like 50x quality strands so far + 4 scarabs, don't have any simple drops from Cathedral yet - not a single "The Blazing Fire" or " Demigod's Wager" - even with quaranteed map bosses eater vessels divinations cards drops.

Is that simply not working?

You know that eater altar give random cards, not map specific?
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs wrote:

You know that eater altar give random cards, not map specific?

Sure.
But it still 0 cards from Cathedral overall.
That's why im asking.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Aug 8, 2024, 12:31:30 PM
Did you get any strand cards there?

Edit:
"
Complete Rare Tier 11 or higher Maps with at least one Divination Scarab applied (10/25)

Sanctified Scarabs I 99/500
Complete Maps with 500 Scarabs. Each Scarab applied to maps counts towards this Challenge.

How did you run 50 maps with 4 scarabs? were they divination scarabs?

Did you really run those maps? because game says you didn't

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Aug 8, 2024, 12:40:12 PM
"
Nomancs wrote:
Did you get any strand cards there?

Strand cards are overriden by Cathedral ones.
They not drops as intended.
If you really did run 50 maps with divination scarabs, and 4 overall scarabs setup, go to bug section, as your challenges doesn't count those maps nor scarabs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info