I really want to love this game

But I can't anymore. I still think its the best of its kind but there is just one thing that ruins it for me as a whole.

As a flicker maxxer I do love fast gameplay but the AFTER DEATH things are destroying me so hard. Omg, I just wanna switch to axe everytime to get "Destroyed on kill" but even this doesnt work for all the after death effects.

Is there a way to eliminate this otherwise?
Last bumped on Aug 6, 2024, 4:19:53 PM
I can agree with u, that ggg kill fast and cool poe with small steps, like killing of vaal pact, immortal call which now is sh*t unused skill, etc.. But dont say that u cant be cool with flicker strike, its always strong skill, just look after magefist on youtube, where is ur determination, motlen shell with automation and more duration, armour gear?

Ur problem is clear with build, not game cause ur skill not definitely dead like burning ignite arrow after nerfs in 3.13 ,which ggg completely with some leagues destroyed, but it was my fav skill..

And if u look after really def flicker, look for trickster es flicker strike, i saw that its x10 more def than slayer, but need investment a bit, like 25 divs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info