73.994g /hr - Is it too much?

I know there is already a fair few posts on here with numbers ranging 10-15k per hour to maintain their town. Though, barely any with any actual data.

I have the following in my Kingmarch
Farmers:
Level 9: 9 Workers
Level 10: 9 Workers

Smelters:
Level 10: 9 Workers (Catches up while i sleep, dont need more)

Miners:
Level 10: 6 Workers (Catches up while i sleep, dont need more)

Enchanters:
Level 9: 2 Workers
Level 10: 2 Workers

BoatLeagueGuys:
Level 9: 3 Workers
Level 10: 6 Workers

Map Runners:
Level 9: 10 Workers
Level 10: 8 Workers

https://imgur.com/a/dIXWuIq

I can easily see why this is too much for a lot of players. Although, mapping is 100% optional. Sure, it does give good stuff. But from my experience you need a lot of high level guys.
Idea behind mapping from what ive learned, is to run them white to ensure 100% completion. If they do not complete the map, you get a lot less loot.

A small tip to get gold a fair bit faster, is to try and get 40-50 rarity on your equipment, as it does increase gold pile sizes quite a bit!
Although, i would like to see a buff to mappers or cost reduction, as theyre practically useless until you get them to 1% chance of dying with 100% completion, where they then costs 2.5k+ each per hour to keep running
Last edited by Worldguard on Aug 6, 2024, 1:14:39 PM
Last bumped on Aug 6, 2024, 11:22:32 PM
That's crazy if it is. 75k gold/hour jesus.
Im hardly maintain 10-13k currently.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Aug 6, 2024, 4:40:54 PM
My current strat is to level a maping alt because I can't sustain gold at all.

Other than that I turned off maping entirely and then only have 1 mid level enchanter. I ain't even gonna use the dust u have.
Last edited by roundishcap on Aug 6, 2024, 6:43:40 PM
i was doing a balancing act between keeping my production going daily.

last night i finally said FUCK IT.

i let all production cease. i will resume all production once i've upgraded everything. i have the resources all except gold.

things left to upgrade (for me)

dusters: at level 10 now

mapping: havent even built the facility

recombinators: level 1

crafting bench: level 1

i think i should be done in a few days.

at least i ll get all of that out of the way so i dont feel like i m stuck being chased by a loan repayment.
[Removed by Support]
Yep. I ended up by firing everyone who asks more than 50g/h, and minimising opopulation, literally turning kingsmarth into ghosttown. And yes.. After fully upgraded it.

Need more patches about all this.
Badly.
Farmers and mappers eat all your money, the farmers especially because if you have to log out for 24 hours and you have 18 farmers that cost 800 gold per hour each that's a 350k gold deficit you have to make up. Mappers at least run out of stuff to do when you're logged out and even the cheap miners/smelters will catch up and idle.

If you're done maxing out everything and are trying to do something like the 200 T14+ map challenge you should turn off a bunch of farmers til you can build a comfortable gold pile to buy T9-10 mappers and have them blast maps. Since the last patch you can actually get them pretty frequently with the high quality rerolls. I got 2 T10 mappers with 1 reroll.
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
Farmers and mappers eat all your money, the farmers especially because if you have to log out for 24 hours and you have 18 farmers that cost 800 gold per hour each that's a 350k gold deficit you have to make up. Mappers at least run out of stuff to do when you're logged out and even the cheap miners/smelters will catch up and idle.

If you're done maxing out everything and are trying to do something like the 200 T14+ map challenge you should turn off a bunch of farmers til you can build a comfortable gold pile to buy T9-10 mappers and have them blast maps. Since the last patch you can actually get them pretty frequently with the high quality rerolls. I got 2 T10 mappers with 1 reroll.

Good tips, I would add: pay attention to who you hire, farmer with mapper skills can cost you way more than same or higher rank farmer.
Also, disenchanting is pointless at some point, just disenchant 50-100k+ uniques from time to time, will keep you full on dust for days taking barely few minutes of work.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Aug 6, 2024, 11:28:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info