Bring back godtouched rares!

Anyone else missing the unparalleled thrill of finding a Solaris touched rare in your map, followed by a juicy loot explosion? Now is the perfect time to reintroduce these, and maybe expand on that system while you are at it. Conversion rares were exciting and profitable from T1 to T16.

With magic find being gone there is no community induced fomo either.

Your move, GGG. c:
Last bumped on Aug 5, 2024, 8:30:35 PM
No, because it turned into way too profitable of a thing.

To the point you had people using it as services:
"Need an MF user to come kill this mob for me"

was very silly.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
MF was reworked so there's no need to call in a culler.

Honestly they could also put AN back to it's former glory at the same time with such change instead of the current existing watered down version of it.
Profitable win for everyone who's playing actively .
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Pashid wrote:
MF was reworked so there's no need to call in a culler.

Honestly they could also put AN back to it's former glory at the same time with such change instead of the current existing watered down version of it.
Profitable win for everyone who's playing actively .

But he wants god touched rares back with their multiplicative loot?

Unless he just wants the mod back what you mean? A rarity culler would be wanted for unique loot splosion.

The patch notes changed how this happened.

Like if you want god-touched mobs back... you want them back for their difficulty and not their lootsplosion back question mark?

You want AN back for their difficulty and not their ... lootsplosion question mark?

Im confused why you want these back then? God-touched mobs and AN mobs come with the system GGG just removed.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
Last edited by Mashgesture on Aug 5, 2024, 4:04:00 PM
"
Mashgesture wrote:

But he wants god touched rares back with their multiplicative loot?

Unless he just wants the mod back what you mean? A rarity culler would be wanted for unique loot splosion.

It would be a non existing problem as you gain no benefits out of rarity with most of all touched mods.
The only thing that did had impact was quantity on the currency conversion mod, but with that being gone out of the game there's no reason to not bring back the old system as there's no fomo anymore.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Just no. AN mods made the game so much worse and it's why we need 5-8 layers of defense and if you are missing even just one of them you get wrecked. They also removed phys taken which hit the right side of the tree really hard. Basically block and Endurance charge stacking are the only viable options for defense in this league.
"
Mashgesture wrote:
No, because it turned into way too profitable of a thing.

To the point you had people using it as services:
"Need an MF user to come kill this mob for me"

was very silly.

100%
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
God-touched rares are still in the game, I have come across a couple. They drop rubbish loot though.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
xjjanie wrote:
God-touched rares are still in the game, I have come across a couple. They drop rubbish loot though.

+1

I saw solaris-lunaris touched too. Multiple times.

No arakaali tho.
But loot from them not rly noticeable.

So they kept'em, but removed loot it seems.
Last edited by DarkJen on Aug 5, 2024, 8:31:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info