Here's how we fix loot....remove orbs of scouring.

Just like the title suggest I think the removal of orbs of scouring will make the loot on the ground that 99% of us are hiding on our filter actually mean something. Maybe give some kind of tier weighting that shows on the items on the ground so we know what commons,magic, and rares to pick up. Also why not have uncommon currencies drop more frequently as a result. I also think gold should be permanent in the game and tied to more things as well. Just a thought.
Last bumped on Aug 5, 2024, 8:56:58 PM
I already hate crafting gambling, because of its staggeringly high barrier to entry. Bricking gear before using vaals is absolutely going to make me want to engage with it even less.

Also, most loot on the floor is garbage. Removing scours isn't going to fix that. You want trash to be worth something? Play SSF.

What we need is more smart loot. I feel like the stuff we get from shipping this league must be utilizing it, because it's fairly decent compared to a lot of junk in maps.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Aug 5, 2024, 1:28:24 PM
So I guess my question to you would be why not remove the scouring and put the nicely rolled loot into the drop pool and put a tier weighting on them? I think the problem with currency is exactly that and they are clearly balancing the current drops of them because of economic reasons so why not give currency it's crafting use case back instead. I personally think it's stupid we use crafting materials for "currency" in this game and for what? To buy better gear? It should just drop from monsters wether it's common, magic, or rare. Removing scouring would just give them more room to balance it better.
What?

I genuinely don't understand what problem this is intended to solve, and how it would solve that problem.
"
What we need is more smart loot. I feel like the stuff we get from shipping this league must be utilizing it, because it's fairly decent compared to a lot of junk in maps.

Pretty sure it is. I started getting 5-links from shipping back at around level 40 which was surprising. I hadn't played for a few leagues, but it was a really major change to actually see links above 4 before maps.
Yeah, shipping explicitly rolls better than floor trash.

Forreal part of me feels like they should just cut down the amount that drops normally and just make it all operate like that so things are more often worth a damn.
Ruthless should be [Removed by Support].

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info