Now I feel what the players during Kalandra felt...

Holy fuck the loot/currency drops are bad. Not to mention the gold farming is absolutely abysmal. Can't even sustain my King's March a whole day now, if I don't play all day. The ship league mechanic brings back utter garbage.

It's like the league reveal was bait/false advertising.

I'm quitting this league, and won't be back until GGG MASSIVELY increases the drops from...literally everywhere.

SEE YA!!!
Last bumped on Aug 6, 2024, 1:40:53 AM
i played kalandra and even that wasnt this bad...
I have now rule in town, to cut it costs I sent all demanding high gold salary pops to maps to prove their worth in action.

No one returned.

Conclusion: they demand too much and getting heavily overpayed!

So, town running low costs (~1700/h) efficient now. Fully upgraded tho. Thats to what league leads finally at current realities. Workers should generate income to be viable, or else..

You know.
Last edited by DarkJen on Aug 5, 2024, 11:07:57 PM
"
DarkJen wrote:
I have now rule in town, to cut it costs I sent all demanding high gold salary pops to maps to prove their worth in action.

No one returned.

So, town running low costs (~1700/h) efficient now. Fully upgraded tho. Thats to what league leads finally at current realities. Workers should generate income to be viable, or else..

You know.

LMAO, but yeah i think GGG must have intended this to an extent. similar to the way they handle shipments with pirates
[Removed by Support]
"
exsea wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:

No one returned.

You know.

LMAO, but yeah i think GGG must have intended this to an extent. similar to the way they handle shipments with pirates

Definitely.
Its way more fun than just say «go, you now free». Not in life where it is more fun, because free npc is just frozen and scriptless, but alive person choice of that can be quite interesting 😉

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info