My thought and controller with mouse support

Hello,

I finished my first campaign run with this game. I did enjoy it a lot more than I thought with the skill tree size etc. I did my own thing I didn't follow any guide. Even with that I still had a blast and my character I feel is a paper bag did hit hard enough to make it fun. I almost completed level 2 maps. This is where my game for me I start to dislike. Map is in a whole need league compared to the campaign. My character sucked and it is frustrating playing. But that is me more needing to learn the game than the game itself at the moment. I like the mines better than mapping. It gets annoying trying to find the sulfur to keep going in the mines. I know I can get my settlers do to the mapping which I'm trying to do. Finding ore is a problem for me. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or it is just a lack of ore at the beginning even the beginning of maps. Maybe that could be turned up some? I'm getting older in life and the mouse and keyboard doesn't do well for my arms. I have issues with them from a previous work issue. So the controller is the best way for me to play the game. The problem here is I can't play with the controller and then go to the hideout and do my inventory and stuff with a mouse. I can do this in other games. It is a huge issue. I'm not a dev so I don't know how hard it would be to get this to work together. But I wish it would come fast. I want to play more then I can only get about an hour into playing before it starts to hurt when I don't want to keep playing. This league was the first one I ever got into and played through it. I would give it an 8/10, if ore so more available then it could easily be a 9/10. With the controller and mouse/keyboard support, the game itself is easy 10/10. So much to do even if you don't like one part you can do a lot of other things. I look forward to POE2.
Last bumped on Aug 5, 2024, 2:23:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info