Settlers - See owned item amount on Currency Exchange page

Much like the "I Have" page, show the owned amount of a given currency on the actual Currency Exchange page when setting price. Currently when selecting currency to exchange I constantly need to tab back and forth because I can't remember the exact amount of currency I have available to sell for item. I have been mostly trading Lifeforce as income this league, and remembering large numbers becomes somewhat cumbersome, constantly needing to explicitly remember the exact amount I have available when setting up the trade. For instance, say I have 12,349 X type Lifeforce, perhaps I misremembered the amount, type in the value and am greeted with red error number (not having adequate amount), then re-go into my "I Have" tab, click on "Owned" tab, scroll all the way down, re-notate number, repeat process. Currently the only ui/ux element I see to display this information is in the "I Have" tab. Of course I understand that I could set an easier number below the amount, however most of the time I am just wanting to offload the all the currency I don't actually use that often.

I was thinking this amount could be displayed under the item selected or next to the "X/X order slots in use" information.

Just a thought, thanks for awesome mechanic!
My friends call me Jay.
Last bumped on Aug 4, 2024, 9:26:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info