Blightspawn Atlas notable need to indicate which lane spawns the bosses

Blight has always had an issue where you can get completely screwed over by tower spawn locations and lane pathing, now with the Blightspawn notable you're more reliant than ever on good tower layout if you want to clear it. Nevermind the fact some blight mobs still do absurd damage compared to the rest of the zone, now if you don't have a CC and damage setup to deal with the deluge of bosses, it's impossible unless you have a very minmaxed build with giga damage (and if you do, you're not doing blight).

The UI can already indicate lanes which will spawn a boss, why not put that border around the Blightspawn lane?
Last bumped on Aug 4, 2024, 6:58:03 PM
+1

This is especially problematic in cases where the blight decides to troll you by spawning all lanes around itself in an "x" pattern. If I have to split my tower placements, I'd obviously want to at least make sure the boss lane is covered, which I can't tell unless it happens to have a tower block no other portal has.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Bumping again to voice my aggravation with this perk. The lack of visualization of the boss lane makes it almost impossible to predict and tower up appropriately. Additionally, if RNG is particularly nasty and spawns next to no towers for the lane, you're completely screwed unless you have immense DPS.

I like the potential it has to be a rewarding mechanic, but I'm gonna have to stop allocating it. I've lost too many blights from unpredictable boss lane spawns and/or lack of tower placements to be worth it. As it currently stands, it's probably only best when paired with the scarab that reduces blights to only one lane.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info