Please let us re-enter pirate boss fight.

My shipment was just commandeered and, while fighting the boss, the game crashed. When I logged back in there were no portals back to the boss. I didn't have the option to pay the ransom so I was forced to abandon the shipment. Apparently that abandons your crew, too.

Now this wouldn't be an absolutely terrible thing if the reroll worker system wasn't complete trash and a huge gold sink. I just spent 60k gold and only got 3 rank 7 sailors when I lost six rank 8 and 9 sailors.

So I not only lost an entire shipment worth of resources for nothing, but now have to spend hours worth of gold rerolling workers.

Mapping currently feels terrible but the league mechanic was some respite. But now I feel pretty burnt and demotivated. If you're not gonna fix the crashes, at least change this trash mechanic where you can lose hours of grinding for something completely out of your control.
Last bumped on Aug 5, 2024, 8:00:07 PM
+1
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I forced the boss and thought the water guys like... water area around the arena was like sirus' maze.

Just ran into it, got chill locked and died XD
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
yes please
Same thing happened to me but on an atlas bandit boss. Lost a r10 and 5x r9 mappers, which took a lot of re-rolls to get. Either allow re-entering or at least allow to pay ransom if the fight is not defeated in one portal, please
100% agreed need re-enter!!!

I accidentally clicked the portal to exit due to the lag. Now I can't go back in.

I didn't even get to see the boss.
YES PLEASE!!!

I always die on 3rd phase start and starting to hate it so much i started another topic about it while enraged...

One time entry needs to go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info