Help with Twitch drop - Suffering Back Attachment

So I just heard about the "Suffering Back Attachment" from the "Path of Exile: Necropolis Content Reveal" video, which has been posted 9 hours ago as of now on the official POE youtube channel.

I hurried up to the POE streams on twitch as I was excited since this was going to be my very first twitch drop from POE. There upon checking the status from the "All Campaigns" tab on the Drops & Rewards page, I find "This campaign has closed."

I mean within 24 hours? Or did I miss something? Why is the window period so short?
Need help in understanding... please help
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2024, 12:15:15 AM
You missed something. Explained here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3496341

"How to Participate
Simply link your Path of Exile account to Twitch (see below) and tune into GGG Live at www.twitch.tv/pathofexile, or any channel in the Path of Exile Directory for 45 minutes on Thursday March 21st (PDT). Drops will be enabled from 1PM PDT until 10PM PDT."
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Last edited by xjjanie on Mar 22, 2024, 2:30:15 AM
Ah so it was only for 1 day i.e., March 21st... weird that I would get to find out about it in the recently posted video. And that twitch drop page still shows the drop. Usually they end up removing one that is no longer available.

Dang I missed it!
Hi, I check on Twitch and there are information that i got this backpack
but in my microtransaction stash still dont see it
is any problem ?
Hi there mbell42

Could you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this further for you?
same problem here dont have the attachemt my acc is linked for 3 years now
should i re-link?
fixed?? i guess i needed to wait ingame for a bit? strange
Same here, it showed up after about 15 minutes in game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info