Cosmic turtle items seemingly gone

I have the turtle but I claimed its items to re-decorate, now I cant find any of the items in the list. Ive looked again and again and theres no necropolis league area nor are things like the bushes and fountain that I reclaimed anywhere to be seen.

All my filters are off so its not getting blocked. Ive also searched for fountain, bushes, etc... and cant find anything like what I reclaimed.
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2024, 4:44:54 PM
Hello Waitn4D4,

If you press the "Use Default" button it should bring your decorations back.
Need help with anything? Feel free to contact us via support@grindinggear.com :)
"
ThomasK_GGG wrote:
Hello Waitn4D4,

If you press the "Use Default" button it should bring your decorations back.

Edit for posterity: I was able to get these items to appear with the following steps. First I made a backup of my current hideout using the export feature so I didnt lose my decoration progress. Then I reset my hideout to default. After resetting to default, the items appeared in my "Hideout Item" category. Then I imported my old hideout and the items are still available in my "Hideout Item" category.

Prior to this looking up turtle or cosmic produced nothing, but now all the items are showing as intended.

Edit 2: the issue is still happening, the above steps solve it but if I leave my base and return, the items disappear again (unless Ive placed something in my hideout).

The problem is in order to do this I have to reclaim all my decorations, then reset it to default. Instead Id like to be able to access these decorations without resetting my entire hideout. Is this an intended feature (that these decorations are not in the list of hideout decorations)? Or is this just a temporary bug with the turtle hideout?
Last edited by Waitn4D4 on Mar 23, 2024, 5:23:49 PM
Where's this default button?
"
Shadovvsun wrote:
Where's this default button?

So at the bottom it doesnt show unless you reclaim everything. So if you have this bug with Cosmic Turtle Hideout as well you want to take the following steps.

1) First backup your current hideout using the "export" button.

2) Then click on the "reclaim all" button which reclaims all of your hideout decorations.

3) At this point, the "reclaim all" button will become the "default" button. Click that to restore the cosmic turtle hideout to its original state.

4) Then you can reimport your hideout using the "import" button. At this point you should be able to access all the decorations of the turtle hideout in the decoration menu, they are found under the "hideout" section.

Unfortunately Ive noticed that every time I leave my hideout and come back, any cosmic turtle hideout item I have not placed isnt showing anymore, so these steps must be repeated if your hideout is a work in progress and you are using these items. If you place one of each item though, they stay in your decoration list.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info