Change account name

I'd like to change my account name. Is that possible? What should I need to do?
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2024, 6:15:50 PM
Email support@grindinggear.com with your current account name and the names of some of your characters. They will be able to assist.

Also give them the name that you would like for your account with a couple of alternatives in case your preferred account name is already taken.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Hi there exiled_cacodemon, as xjjanie has suggested, please refer to support@grindinggear.com in regards to your name change or any other further enquires you may have. You just need to provide us with 3 options of a name you would like the account to be changed to. Account name must be at least 3 characters in length and is restricted to the characters a-z, 0-9 and _. I hope this was helpful!
"
Mousa_GGG wrote:
Hi there exiled_cacodemon, as xjjanie has suggested, please refer to support@grindinggear.com in regards to your name change or any other further enquires you may have. You just need to provide us with 3 options of a name you would like the account to be changed to. Account name must be at least 3 characters in length and is restricted to the characters a-z, 0-9 and _. I hope this was helpful!

Thanks, I've already changed it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info