No trophy progress.

Reference number 189281281

I completed my Atlas but didn't get the trophy on Playstation. I know it is petty but I am trying to platinum the game. Thanks in advance, have a great day.
Last edited by Gus_8765 on Sep 21, 2023, 12:15:10 PM
Last bumped on Sep 23, 2023, 11:27:23 AM
IIRC the trophy requires completion on ALL maps, not just the ones that give Atlas Passives.

So you need to do the weird unique maps too.
I have completed all maps required for the achievement. It shows complete in the game achievements but not the Playstation trophy. I guess it is a problem on the Playstation side of things. Oh well, no platinum trophy then.
"
Gus_8765 wrote:
I have completed all maps required for the achievement. It shows complete in the game achievements but not the Playstation trophy. I guess it is a problem on the Playstation side of things. Oh well, no platinum trophy then.

Might genuinely be a bug.

Try /recheck_achievements

If that doesn't fix it, it's on GGG to update the trophy stuff.
trophy description were incorrect

For Apprentice/Journeyman/Master/King Cartographer you need to socket 1/2/3/4 voidstones now
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Sep 23, 2023, 2:58:14 AM
While according to https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/Gus_8765/achievements

you already have Atlas of Worlds achievement. it is sync to PSN or not is anotherr issue
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

"
neohongkong wrote:
trophy description were incorrect

For Apprentice/Journeyman/Master/King Cartographer you need to socket 1/2/3/4 voidstones now

I don't see the "King" one you mention, only for 1/2/3 voidstones?

No stone unturned is going to be a massive pain in the arse btw OP
King Cartographer probably not in PSN but available in PC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info