Blight Broken

This is my second blight encounter that I finished on a regular map and no rewards. The event is just frozen, never ends, and you never win. No monsters left, cyst is full health, and no rewards. Very disappointing. This is my favorite thing to play in the game. Hope you fix it soon. Also, I stopped playing heist for the most part because every other one I load into kicks me from the game.
Last edited by Theocretus on Sep 11, 2023, 1:33:23 AM
Last bumped on Sep 12, 2023, 12:40:05 PM
Thia is a known bug for long time, it's same with legion Bosses sometimes, Bosses in Blight get preventet to spawn, and in Legion it's the opposite, they get prevented to die (And give the reward) Will probably not be a quick fix as it's been in game for as long I know.... Seems like they cant fix it. Luckely it's not happening too often normally
Wow. That's really a bummer. It's my favorite event in the game, and basically all I want to do, and I have my atlas fully speced into it. Very disappointing. Thank you for sharing though! At least I know to just try and accept it now.
Had a few odd ones with Blights. One time the blight path was incredibly short, with only two towers. It was impossible to defend as it never went anywhere further either.

Another time it looked similarly short, but eventually I saw there was a very long path between towers, but eventually 'nodes' popped up where it was possible to build more towers. It was just pretty far away, getting disturbed by walls I suppose.

When blight spawns monsters in all eternity, or monsters are caught somewhere where they can't be killed (happened a lot last league), I just give up and move on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info