Xbox Infinite Loading Time fix not working

Hello GGG,

You have a listed fix/work -around listed for the infinite loading screen issue & that simply is not the case if it does work 100%.

I've had two separate instances where using the Karui shores along with my guilds hideout portals at our map device still only generated the infinite load screen without resolve.

Once on a T16 underground River after I had to log to avoid death & couldn't get back in with either recommended work around.

Secondly which what has drawn me to submit this thread post was my first Sirus of the league which has been painfully hard to acquire the maps even with my Atlas spec'd for bossing and with what limited play time I have I just finally today was able to convince a player to sell me my last baron(crusader) frag I needed for my attempt & upon entry was instantly met with the loading screen bug. Again neither recommend work around allowed me access to the fight.

This is beyond frustrating. We already have fragile player base & economy due to GGG inability to allow cross play & there's no recourse for me to get back what is lost other than making it known what occurred to me. Please fix your game and resolve this issue for your console player base we all spend the money that we do to support the game through micro transactions and time that we invest which is irreplaceable to play your game.

Thank You

XBOX GT - Genma Himuro
Last bumped on Sep 8, 2023, 5:06:46 AM
I've been having huge mini freeze problems on ps5 with this mini patch too. Very sad that I can't play on Friday night after a bad week.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info