Invisible textures and skill effects, reinstalling does nothing

I'm a long time player here and up until the most recent season I've been able to play comfortably, currently a lvl 91 witch. Unfortunately it's gotten to the point I may never play again, constant audio bugging, holes in the floor, invisible monsters or entire boss arena is just a stutters lagfest, now I understand you view console as being beyond low priority, but why did this League break the game? The only posts that get replied to are known issues and nothing of the giant number of players experiencing issues that make the game literally unplayable. Trying to do a maven enhanced 3 extra boss t16 is like getting to be a blind mind reader, I have to know what everyone is going to do 3 seconds before so when I finish lagging I'm not dead. Reinstalling does nothing, in passing on the ps4. I figure this post will get deleted or ignored, so I'm really just venting. I love you all at ggg and you've made an amazing work of art. Please unbrick it?
Last bumped on Sep 5, 2023, 2:39:43 PM
"
HotsauceEnema wrote:
I'm a long time player here and up until the most recent season I've been able to play comfortably, currently a lvl 91 witch. Unfortunately it's gotten to the point I may never play again, constant audio bugging, holes in the floor, invisible monsters or entire boss arena is just a stutters lagfest, now I understand you view console as being beyond low priority, but why did this League break the game? The only posts that get replied to are known issues and nothing of the giant number of players experiencing issues that make the game literally unplayable. Trying to do a maven enhanced 3 extra boss t16 is like getting to be a blind mind reader, I have to know what everyone is going to do 3 seconds before so when I finish lagging I'm not dead. Reinstalling does nothing, in passing on the ps4. I figure this post will get deleted or ignored, so I'm really just venting. I love you all at ggg and you've made an amazing work of art. Please unbrick it?

Yeah they broke something. Shapers bugged skills literally fry my eyes so I noped out of the fight just now.
Either missing graphics or FPS drops to a point where you f´cant even act. It seems worse when there are more mobs on the screen, Uber Blight pretty much rapes the game and you can only hope your towers do the job
I have the same issue.
There are so many moments that I can't see anything.
And yet they'll never Aknowlede one of these posts. Ruined the game for countless people and just said ohhh welll. I'm so sad
Last edited by HotsauceEnema on Sep 4, 2023, 12:15:00 PM
yup it's pretty bad now on PS5. It was great the past few leagues but they couldn't stand seeing console players have a good time I guess so they fixed something that wasn't broke and now any sort of actual juicing maps is pretty much unplayable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info