Sacrifice weapon/armour harvest doesnt work

I have the harvest craft that says: Sacrifice a weapon or armour to create a ring with similar modifier.
So, I looked up on PoE trade for "Any Armour" and found a shield, bought it and tried to convert it, but it doesn't work; "provided item is incorrect".

So, the wording needs to be more explicit in saying body armour or whatever how it suppose to work, or it is a bug and it should work with shields. One thing is for sure, the meaning of armour is not consistent between the trade website and the game.

EDIT: I later tried it with a body armour, and it deleted the influence. You can't deduct this from the description, please add this explicitly. This feel quite unfair.
Last edited by Baelrog on Mar 7, 2022, 5:07:11 PM
Last bumped on Mar 7, 2022, 11:29:47 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Modifiers are not influence, the craft doesn't state that the influence is carried over.

As for the shield not being a correct item that doesn't sound right, since shields are kinda like both a weapon and armour in certain circumstances!
Mechanic Misconception:

Are your minions "randomly dying"? Do you have the Fleshcrafter unique equipped?
If you answered "Yes" to both of these, high chance is that your minions have over 50% chaos resistance, converting 100% of their HP into ES, killing them.
Shields and quivers have their own category - offhand. I think the wording on the site is not quite correct.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info