"24% increased angle" lab enchant

What is supposed to be affected by this?

I checked the angle at which the Defiance banner is stuck in my ranger's ass and it's stays the same.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Feb 14, 2022, 3:32:40 PM
Last bumped on Feb 16, 2022, 6:49:55 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
According to trade site, it is Ground Slam

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
and seem they are not replying here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/sorus8/so_umangle_of_what_exactly/

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Ground Slam. That stat was made one of the alternate quality stats for ground slam in 3.17, and thus needed a new description for use on the gem which didn't call out the skill by name. That description was applied in the wrong place and as a result incorrectly overrode the on-item description used by the enchantment - this has been fixed locally and that fix will be deployed in an upcoming patch.

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info