Bug with "Remove a random non-life modifier from an item and add a new life modifier"

Previous to the crafting my station had -

- Augment an item with a new Attack modifier - 77
- Remove a random non-life modifier from an item and add a new life modifier - 78
- Remove a random non-life modifier from an item and add a new life modifier - 80

my life jewel had -

- Added small passive also grant: +13 to maximum life
- Added small passive also grant: +2 to elemental resistance
- Added small passive also grant: +5 to fire resistance

I used the craft option 2 and my jewel became -

p.s. Chance that I made a mistake is close to zero since the option 2 & 3 are in the same length(if it had been "Remove a life modifier..." then the list would be indented).
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
Last bumped on Aug 7, 2020, 1:04:32 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Since you don't have video you have no prove it is "Remove a random non-life modifier from an item and add a new life modifier"

instead of "Remove a random life modifier from an item and add a new life modifier"
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
Since you don't have video you have no prove it is "Remove a random non-life modifier from an item and add a new life modifier"

instead of "Remove a random life modifier from an item and add a new life modifier"

There was no proof, since I didn't ever foresee that such thing could have happened. I will be making more rolls on it to try to replicate the scene(if possible).
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info